Glycolic acid Product Introduction:
Directions for use :
1. Washs a face (do not use alkaline soap wash a face) frozen in the fridge a bottle of water or mask cold standby or hand-held electric fan, and the skin around the eyes and nose broken area, protected with vaseline, lest weak acid solution into the eye and stimulating sensitive skin
2.Remove 1-2 ml, apply to the skin with a brush or cotton pad. Apply evenly. Do not repeat.
3.Use 1-5 minutes for the first time, and then adjust the time according to the skin tingling in the next time.
4.Rinse off immediately with neutralizing fluid (when spray neutralizing fluid will have a tingling sensation, which is normal
5.After cleaning, the mask can be applied, and the EGF growth factor can be applied to accelerate the repair. If there are blisters/red spots, ice compress or follow the doctor's instructions to use the ointment!
1. Stop taking vitamin A before brushing acid.
2. Thin layer, cannot be repeated.
3. If the pain is difficult to tolerate immediately, the blisters/blisters/erythema should be neutralized immediately.
4. After brushing the acid, pay attention to the sunscreen moisturizer.
5. To blackhead, please gently scrape the black head on the nose after brushing the acid.
6. The pores shrink and the freckles need to be brushed several times or a course of treatment to significantly improve.
7. If the appearance of scab is not the same as disfigurement, the scab will naturally fall off in 1-2 weeks.Please do not tear.
8. It is easy to break out in 1-2 times, because the acid dredging function promotes the early outbreak of acne and is a good way to improve skin quality.
Level 1: 10-20% Glycolic Acid Peel: Light peel for clients with light skin tones and clients who have never used glycolic peels in the past.
Level 2: 30-40% Glycolic Acid Peel: Light/medium peel for clients who have completed level 1 or have used glycolic peels in the past 3 months.
Level 3: 50-60% Glycolic Acid Peel: Medium/deep peel for clients who have completed levels 1 and 2, have used peels in the last 3 months and are experienced glycolic peel users.
Level 4: 70% Glycolic Acid Peel: Deep peel for clients who have completed levels 1,2 and 3, have used peels in the last month and are experienced glycolic peel users. Can be used on the chest, hands, feet, back and body.
Please note: 70% Glycolic acid peel is a strong peel and should only be used by experienced glycolic users. Misuse can result in burns and hyper-pigmentation. Please follow all instructions in the pamphlet included with the peel.